Philleywood Bertie Glove Black
The Bertie glove is where classic touches are redefined and then loaded up with function. They're our highly versatile performance take on classic, full finger driving gloves of old. Handmade in California in numbered batches, they’re elegantly detailed, extremely comfortable, perfectly fitted below the wrist.
They're made from Pittards® sheepskin leather - an African Hairsheep with WR100X finish which delivers tactile sensitivity, exceptional comfort, extended softness and durability. They are water and perspiration resistant - the UK tanning process permanently protects the leather fibers, both limiting water uptake and helping reduce damage from perspiration.
As with all Philleywood gloves, we make with meticulous attention to detail & personally inspect each pair before numbering and adding to the batch.
- PW logo debossing at left & right cuff of top of hand
- Classically inspired "Trident" three point stitch design at top of hand
- Touch screen conductivity leather at thumb & index finger for smartphone use without removing gloves
- Signature hole punch design at middle finger
- Light palm/thumb padding stitched to leather for responsive comfort
- Leather covered snap button at wrist pull strap ensures snug fitting
- Fourchette finger panels for superior fit & dexterity
- Elegant pique stitched fingers gives neat & classic finish
- Leather binding finish at cuff & pull strap ensures durability
- Custom woven size label/pull strap for each glove
- Narrow formed fit
Pittards® WR100X African Hairsheep leather
Tricot lined light foam padding
**WR100X leather breaks-in and molds to your hand after the first few uses, so if you are between sizes, ALWAYS size down & preferably wear tight.
Note: Colors of gloves may vary slightly from images and from pair to pair.
Made in California from leather of Ethiopian origin with UK tanning and finishing.