Philleywood Morris Glove Black
The Morris full finger gloves are a unique interpretation of the classic pull-on Moto style that's become as iconic as the motorcycles that are ridden with them. They're made with our beautiful USA origin deerskin and whilst simpler than our classic short cuff styles, we believe they still deliver the best fit that you're become accustomed to with our gloves. Hand-made in USA in numbered batches, they’re thoughtfully detailed, supremely comfortable and suitable for use with any wheels you might drive.
As with all Philleywood gloves, we make with meticulous attention to detail & personally inspect each pair before numbering and adding to the batch.
- Signature logo circular patch debossing at wearer's lower right palm
- Philleywood "type" logo at wearer's left wrist pull strap
- Touch screen leather at thumb & index finger ensures phone use without taking gloves off
- Signature middle finger hole punch design
-Leather covered snap button at wrist pull strap ensures snug fit and adjusts wrist width with two snap settings
- Classic Gunn-cut finger panels construction
- Fold-back cuff hem with single needle clean finish
- Flat seam and topstitch at upper thumb for extra handlebar comfort
- Custom woven size label / pull strap for each glove
- Packaged with signature leather dogtag finished with metal ball & chain
- Standard slim fit
100% Deerskin Leather (USA origin)
Touchscreen leather (Imported)
Note: Colors of gloves may vary slightly from images and from pair to pair.