Philleywood Victor Glove Black
The Victor glove is our first open topped full-finger drivers style.
Versatile to the max they're suitable for any wheels you may roll on.
Inspired by our half finger ride glove styles, they're at home on road, trail or any environment and are suitable for all seasons except deepest winter. And they offer the tightest fit with a clean velcro pull strap finish. Handmade in California in numbered batches, they’re elegantly detailed, extremely comfortable, perfectly fitted below the wrist.
Made from Pittards® sheepskin leather - an African Hairsheep with WR100X finish they deliver tactile sensitivity, exceptional comfort, extended softness and durability. They are water and perspiration resistant - the UK tanning process permanently protects the leather fibers, both limiting water uptake and helping reduce damage from perspiration.
As with all Philleywood gloves, we make with meticulous attention to detail & personally inspect each pair before numbering and adding to the batch.
- PW logo debossing at left & right pull strap
- "V is for Victor(y)" two finger hole punch design at index and middle finger.
- Touch screen conductivity leather at thumb & index finger for smartphone use without removing gloves
- Light palm/thumb padding stitched to leather for responsive comfort
- Velcro pull strap closure ensures tightest fit
- Fourchette finger panels for superior fit & dexterity
- Elegant pique stitched fingers gives neat & classic finish
- Leather binding finish at cuff & pull strap ensures durability
- Custom woven size label/pull strap for each glove
- Narrow formed fit
- Pittards® WR100X African Hairsheep leather
- Tricot lined light foam padding
- Touchscreen leather
- Soft touch, no scrape velcro
Pittards® leathers break in and molds to your hand after the first few uses, so if you are between sizes, always size down.
XS = 7" - 7.5" (17.8 - 19 cm's),
S = 7.5" - 8" (19 - 20.3 cm's),
M = 8.5" (21.6 cm's),
L = 9" (22.8 cm's),
XL = 9.5" - 10" (24.1 - 25.4 cm's),
XXL = 10.5" - 11" (26.7 - 28 cm's).
**WR100X leather breaks-in and molds to your hand after the first few uses, so if you are between sizes, ALWAYS size down & preferably wear tight.
Made in California from leather of Ethiopian origin with UK tanning and finishing.