The Bertie glove is where classic touches are redefined and then loaded up with function. They're our highly versatile performance take on classic, full finger driving gloves of old. Handmade in California in numbered batches, they’re elegantly detailed, extremely comfortable, perfectly fitted below the wrist.
They're made from Pittards® sheepskin leather - an African Hairsheep with WR100X finish which delivers tactile sensitivity, exceptional comfort, extended softness and durability. They are water and perspiration resistant - the UK tanning process permanently protects the leather fibers, both limiting water uptake and helping reduce damage from perspiration.
As with all Philleywood gloves, we make with meticulous attention to detail & personally inspect each pair before numbering and adding to the batch.
- PW logo debossing at left & right cuff of top of hand
- Classically inspired "Trident" three point stitch design at top of hand
- Touch screen conductivity leather at thumb & index finger for smartphone use without removing gloves
- Signature hole punch design at middle finger
- Light palm/thumb padding stitched to leather for responsive comfort
- Leather covered snap button at wrist pull strap ensures snug fitting
- Fourchette finger panels for superior fit & dexterity
- Elegant pique stitched fingers gives neat & classic finish
- Leather binding finish at cuff & pull strap ensures durability
- Custom woven size label/pull strap for each glove
- Narrow formed fit
Pittards® WR100X African Hairsheep leather
Tricot lined light foam padding
**WR100X leather breaks-in and molds to your hand after the first few uses, so if you are between sizes, ALWAYS size down & preferably wear tight.
Note: Colors of gloves may vary slightly from images and from pair to pair.
Made in California from leather of Ethiopian origin with UK tanning and finishing.
Orox Leather Co. proudly uses the highest quality materials and construction methodology in our products.
Each product we sell comes with a limited lifetime warranty which covers all defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
Changes in appearance over time are not covered by our warranty as leather products naturally age with use.
The wearing of soles on sandals is not covered under the product warranty. However, we offer resoling services for our sandals at a rate of $35 per pair.
Orox will fix or replace at our option any item that is determined by us to be defective. You may return an item within seven (7) days of its purchase or receipt for a refund of its purchase price. You may exchange your item for a different finish or for a different product or products within thirty (30) days of its purchase or receipt.*
*Products purchased between November 15th and December 25th have an extended refund and exchange window -- until January 1st for refunds and until January 15th for exchanges -- in order to accommodate holiday gift-giving. Please include your gift receipt for these items.